THE FOLLOWING OBJECTS OR ITEMS MUST NOT BE BROUGHT INTO THE STADIUM:
- Banners, insignia, badges, leaflets or any other medium whose purpose is to be seen by others for political, ideological, philosophical or commercial purposes or notably having a racist or xenophobic character.
- Animals, except in exceptional cases (guide dogs)
- All objects that could be used a projectile, to build a weapon or threaten public safety, in particular: weapons (knives, sharp objects, revolvers...), tools, glassware (bottles, glasses...), helmets, foghorns, rigid and large diameter flag poles, bars, cans, plastic bottles of over 0.5 litres (the cap must be removed), cans, bars.
- Flares and fireworks: sparklers, torches and candles, Bengal flares, bangers, smoke bombs, rockets, etc.
- Large umbrellas with a pointed metal part, safety shoes or shoes with an external metal frame.
- Any alcoholic beverage.
All ticket holders are informed that they are likely to be filmed inside the Stadium or in accessing it as part of video surveillance measures.
There is a free left-luggage service to the right of each gate at Stade de France.
List of Prohibited Items at Stade de France
List of Items Accepted at Stade de France
- Flexible and small diameter flag poles
- Small umbrellas are accepted, unless the weather does not warrant them
- Mobile phones
- Cameras except professional camera equipment and zoom lenses
- Small binoculars (e.g. opera glasses)
- Fruit juice cartons with a capacity of
- Plastic bottles
- Fruit (single)
- Home-made sandwiches
- Handbags, small bags and backpacks
If the owner of an unauthorised object refuses to part with it, access to the stadium will be refused.
This list is not exhaustive and may change subject to requests from the organisers.