When granting your guests access to Premium Seating, you are quite simply offering them unique programming and upscale reception services and catering, all this within the mythical setting of the Stade de France.
The Premium Seating experience
- A dedicated Customer Relations Department
- All useful information is emailed and transferable
- Your tickets and guest invitation folders are sent prior to the event
An exclusive welcome
- Entrance through the ceremonial gates (E and T)
- A greeting by our hostesses
- Upscale service performed by our catering partners (BUTARD ENESCOT, DALLOYAU and LENOTRE) inside a function lounge at the Stade de France
The best seat in the stands of the Stade de France
- "Premium seating" category seats, complete with slipcovers, located in the VIP stand (intermediary and side box)
A variety of packages adapted to your needs
Privileged Package, starting at €250 exc. tax per person
- A seasonal buffet served prior to or after the event, in a convivial, party atmosphere
Prestige Package, starting at €490 exc. tax per person
- A cocktail or sit-down meal served by renowned caterers in an exclusive lounge
Panoramic Club, starting at €690 exc. tax per person
- A gastronomic meal served in the spectacular setting at the Restaurant Panoramique Lenôtre, with an outstanding view over the arena
Organize your visit
Access & Transport & Eco-mobility
How to get there, maps, car pooling, transport comparison application... it's all here!
The Seine-Saint-Denis Tourist Board provides you with a list of hotels to meet your every need.
Where is your seat?
Do you want to know your seat for the selected event? It's here!
- Stade de France open to all
- Sports, shows, leisure, entertainment, meetings, shopping: all roads lead to the Stade de France!
A stadium that is open to anyone, anytime!